Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Term reflection!!!!!!!! - HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

This term was Enterprise and I learned alot on how to create my own business which was cool, and how to advertise it. I think this was a good subject because it was interesting and will be usefull in later life when we start our own businesses. It was quite a long topic but it was sort of fun.
I wish the holidays came sooner though because when it's term time the days drag by but when it's holidays the days go whizzing past in a flash of light and you can't grab it fast enough so the term starts again!

Altogether I think that it was an interesting topic and I wonder what next term will be!

Rem :-)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I know what you mean about the holidays Rem, it's a bit annoying.
    It's cool to see all these new templates people are using with the Template Designer, it's quite nice, isn't it? I think that before it you had to write in the HTML code to change the complex stuff (like the page width), and it's real nice how it has an instant preview below.

    Sami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Summer

    I am glad that you found the topic useful this term and I agree with you that you could easily transfer these skills to setting up a business in your adult life. I think you found it useful also because you took it seriously and put in the hard yards.

    Well done you!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete