Thursday, April 29, 2010

New WWOOFers :-(

There are new WWOOFers arrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry for my over-exaggerated reaction but mum or dad didn't even tell us they were going to come on the mailboat so when we came back to the house from playing round the place outside. It was like, whoah! there's random people in our house! And then we had to meet them and go through all the boring random talk that random strangers talk. Sorry if I'm a bit negative but in my opinion we have too many wwoofers and they get annoying after a while. (by the way WWOOF means Willing Workers On Organic Farms). The Telocom people that my bro was talking about came yesterday (just after he posted his blog!) and they fixed something but it wasn't the right problem! one of our freezers/fridges is down and we are doomed! not literally I hope but you never know...

Rem SIGNING OFF

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean.
    Once i went outside to do something(i can't remember what it was) and then when i come back there were random people in our house.They turned out to be the people that had built the house.=P

    Zala

    ReplyDelete