Monday, April 19, 2010

Starting School!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi There!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so bored in the holidays that it's almost a relief to start school again!



News Update:

My guinea pig still hasn't had the babies but she's pretty big now and you can feel the babies inside her - the spine and head.



Tomorrow there is going to be a REAP day here! My dad is going to do a speech on alternative power (boring!) and why we chose it (even more boring!). For those of you who don't know, REAP is a group of people who do courses at different places to learn interesting things (sometimes) like alternative power stuff, rope knotting etc. REAP means Rural Education and Activities Program and there are 13 REAP's in NZ right now.

Now, moving on to something more interesting there were a pod of bottle-nose dolphins in the bay today! They stayed in our bay for about an hour then left, but not before they showed off they're awesome jumping skills!

SIGNING OFF
Rem :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rem,

    When you say "alternative power" do you mean solar panels, hydro power stations, hydrogen fuel and that sort of thing? To be honest, I find that pretty interesting! But that's just me.

    Sami

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it is solar panels, hydro and wind power - windmills. It is interesting, it's just boring to me because I've heard it all before so many times because we've lived with it for 9 years and my dad tells everyone about it who wants to know. If I didn't live with it I would be interested in it too!
    Rem :-)

    ReplyDelete