Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Blenheim/ChCh day?

Are any of you guys going to the Blenheim or ChCh (Christchurch) days next month? Me and my bro are going to the Blenheim day but I'm not sure about the ChCh day. I'll ask on BB too.

The babies are doing good, they've already doubled their size again! They now weigh 160g each, and they weighed 90 each when they were born! They are called Po (the white one with patches over his eyes), Bandit/Mex (the striped one), and Tortie (the tortoiseshell one). I'm attaching a pic of Tortie.

Rem :-)

2 comments:

  1. Po like the Kung Fu Panda! Can he do kung fu?

    Sami

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! the Kung Fu Panda! that's why I named him Po! (but he can't do kung fu :-( it was just the black eyes and how fat he was - exactly like the real Po!

    Rem :-)

    ReplyDelete