Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mud glorious mud!

Me and my bro went into the swamp yesterday and played in the mud there (with wetsuits on)! It was awesome because you can make a hole into the mud and half bury someone in there! But then of course they get stuck and you have to get them out! Then my piglet/half grown pig Strawberry came and we hid from her (by burying ourselves with mud) which didn’t work at all and just made us completely covered with mud! Then we um, face painted ourselves with mud and then went swimming in a pond that dad dug a hole in so we had clay for the pizza oven, which makes it really shallow on the sides, and really, really deep in the middle! But by then it was getting dark so we left and swam in the sea to wash some of the mud off (didn’t work) and when we got home we were still covered with mud and we somehow spread mud everywhere – on the doors, curtains, floor, walls, towels – luckily dad’s not here otherwise he’d have a fit! Anyway that was fun and I would DEFINITELY do it again!!!
Here's a photo of me covered in mud, it's not very good because it was dark though!















Rem :-)

4 comments:

  1. Wow Remmus, sounded like you had a fun time!

    I have to disagree with you about the state of the photo, it's actually not that bad because the flash has illuminated you well, even though you can't see the background. I'm actually quite glad you took it because it's the first time I've seen your face!

    Sami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Sami!
    I still think it's a bad photo though!
    Rem:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, looks like you really did have a great time!
    I once went to a friends place and got totally covered in mud! The problem was that i didn't bring any spare clothes! It was a relief that i could borrow some though. I don't think the photo's that bad either.

    Zala

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Zala! Did you have fun getting covered in mud?!

    Rem :-)

    ReplyDelete