Thursday, March 18, 2010

Twig


Twig ate some more raw fish today!!! Which is weird because she's a 5 month old goat! This time it was raw groper liver! She's normally a vegetarian but she just loves raw fish and you have to literally drag her away from it when she starts! Here's a picture of Twig before she ate the fish - I didn't do one after because of the blood dripping down her chin and her breath smelling like fish :/ Twig also likes kayaking with me and swimming in the sea. Her ears are always like that - it's cute but she is the weirdest goat I have ever known.
Over,
Rem

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you do have a strange goat don't you? I have heard (and experienced) goats having strange eating habits but never one that eats fish. Where she get the fish from? It would be a truly amazing story if she had caught the fish herself!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi "Remmus"
    Cute goat!
    I had to look after a goat for a while once, her name was Bex and she was really cute too.
    But she didn't eat fish! =P

    Zala

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, she's a really cute goat!
    Look out for the fish-eating Twig! :D
    Inés

    ReplyDelete